[802.3_SPMD] Presentation request deadline approaching

All, As stated at the last P802.3da meeting and reported in the minutes, the deadline for presentation requests is near.

Here’s the snip from the minutes:

Presentations:

o requests to the Chair no later than Monday 6 Nov 2023, 11:59PM AOE

o PDF of the presentation is due Thursday 9 Nov 2023, 11:59PM AOE

The intention is to have presentations posted next Friday so people can grab them for review during the (assumed) travel to the meeting in Hawaii.

Please reply to let me know that you plan to present so I can build the meeting agenda. Hope to see you all there in person!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force