[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

All, I have added a Jan 2024 section under the public area of the P802.3da site and have uploaded the three presentations that I have received for the upcoming meeting. If you sent me a presentation and do not see it there (or see that I have posted the wrong thing) please let me know ASAP so I can get it corrected/uploaded.

Also, the editors have gathered all the comments submitted against D1.0 and provided 5 files for your review. I have uploaded these to the comment area of the P802.3da site.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3