[802.3_SPMD] Website updated for tomorrow's meeting

All, I have updated the website with an agenda file for tomorrow’s comment resolution meeting. The file is very simple as the only agenda item for tomorrow is comment resolution. I will present the opening slides and then turn the meeting over to George who will guide us through comment resolution. The meeting information can be found on the call and meeting calendar: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html. Reminder that we are scheduled for 10am to 1pm ET, tomorrow 14 February 2024.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3