[802.3_SPMD] Comment files

All, I have posted the comment files that George provided resulting from today’s comment resolution meeting in the comment area of the DA site. The titles should be self-explanatory.

As discussed in the meeting, we will need one more meeting to finish resolving comments, picking 29 Feb 2024 from 11:00 to 13:00 ET for the next meeting. The homework we have is to review the remaining comments and providing text to help resolve the comments if necessary. I will accept presentations to share this text by Monday 26 Feb, 23:59 AOE (meaning it’s in my inbox on Tuesday morning). I will post any files on Tuesday 27 Feb, giving at least one day for participants to review these presentations before the next meeting.

Alternatively, the reflector is a great place to exchange ideas for text to resolve comments.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3