[802.3_SPMD] Presentation requests for March meeting

All, the IEEE P802.3da TF meets on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning during the plenary meeting series in Denver. As we have a meeting to finish comment resolution on 29 Feb, extend the time I would normally give for presentation request and submission for the March meeting. I will take presentation requests through 8 March 11:59PM AOE and accept the PDF submission until 10 March 11:59PM. This means I have the files in my inbox Monday AM and I will get them posted by at least the end of the WG meeting on Monday. I look forward to seeing some of you in person in Denver.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3