[802.3_SPMD] Final comment files

All, I have posted the final comment files in one zip file in the comment area. Here is the URL to download 4 PDFs of the comments (sorted by ID, page, clause, and topic) and the spreadsheet: https://www.ieee802.org/3/da/comments/Final_Comments_IEEE_P802p3da_D1p0.zip

I expect to have D1.1 posted by Friday and will open the review cycle as we discussed in the DA meeting on 14 March 2024.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3