[802.3_BWA] IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment, Part II: Available

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

I am happy to announce that IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment, Part II, Draft 1.0 has been uploaded to the private area of the IEEE 802.3 NEA / Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Private Area.

The URL For the document is http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa2/private/BWA2_D1.0.pdf.

.

I want to thank Tom Issenhuth and Matt Brown for all their efforts in preparing this draft.

Tom and I will present the draft  to the NEA Ad hoc at the Monday evening meeting on Nov 11.  As discussed previously, the plan is to send the document out for comment with the scheduled completion being March 2020.  [Please note that at the Monday evening meeting there will also be a discussion regarding Beyond 400 GbE.]

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc