[802.3_ISOLATION] Website updated, Next meeting scheduled

Colleagues,

Thanks to everyone that joined our ad hoc call yesterday.  I have updated the website with meeting minutes.

As discussed at the call the next meeting will coincide with the interim in Charlotte.  We will meet Tuesday September 12, 2017 from 6:30-7:30PM (local).  Meeting room information is posted on the interim schedule page.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Charlotte, travel safely.

Cheers

Jon Lewis, Dell EMC

802.3 Isolation Ad Hoc Chair