[802.3_ISOLATION] Isolation ad-hoc next meeting announcement!

Colleagues,

The next meeting of the Isolation ad hoc will be held prior to the opening plenary on 5 March, 2018 at 8:00-9:00 AM Central Time (US).  The meeting room will be identified on the plenary schedule.  I look forward to seeing all of you in Rosemont J  I am trying to also get telephonic capability for this meeting.  If you would like to be included telephonically please let me know ASAP so I can determine the best course of action.

The website has been updated with the meeting minutes from 15 February 2018.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/isolation/index.html

If you would like to present please send me a request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time.

Please review the patent and participation slides before the meeting

•            IEEE 802 Participation –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

•            IEEE PRE-PAR Patent Policy – Relevant to the 10Mb/s Backplane Ethernet Study Group

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

I will ask on the call is anyone is unfamiliar with the contents of these documents. If anyone is not familiar, I will read the slides.

Jon Lewis

802.3 Isolation Ad Hoc Chair