[802.3_ISOLATION] Isolation ad hoc meeting Wednesday evening after the social

Colleagues,

We will have a quick Isolation ad-hoc meeting this evening at 8:30 PM Local time in conjunction with the Plenary meeting.  We will meet in the LAX (Entry) conference room.  The purpose of this meeting is to approve a liaison response from 802.3 for the following liaison letter:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan18/incoming/ITU_SG5-LS-32_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf

I will send a proposed response via the reflector this afternoon for your review.

Please let me know if you have additional questions/comments.

Jon Lewis | Isolation Ad Hoc Chair

Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Group