Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Presentations uploaded

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Industry Connections ad hoc Committee,

I have updated the presentations on our website as of the close of the meeting.
The following presentations were updated:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/mar14/frazier_ngepon_01_0314.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/mar14/fujimoto_ngepon_01_0314.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/mar14/agata_ngepon_01_0314.pdf

I have also added a new directory to our web page that is not linked from our homepage,
because I don't want to make it too easy to find. It contains an outline for our report,
as well as an early draft that was produced by our editorial team. The page can be found here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/report/

You may use these files for future contributions regarding the contents of the report.

Additionally, we agreed that we need to solicit contributions on the following topics for
our next meeting:

o	Modulation techniques for optical access networks
o	Market potential
o	Operator requirements
o	Coexistence requirement
o	Blocking filter characteristics
o	High speed TDM PON feasibility

We had another excellent meeting this week, and the contributions that we are
receiving continue to be of very high quality.  Thanks to all of you who contributed
and participated.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX