[802.3_NGEPON] minutes from March meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Industry Connections Activity ad hoc committee,

The minutes from the March, 2014 meeting in Beijing have been posted,
and can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/mar14/Meeting_minutes_NGEPON_unapproved_140319.pdf

I apologize for the delay in getting these posted.  The fault lies entirely with
me, and not with our volunteer recording secretary, who provided the minutes
to me at the close of the meeting. I thank Edwin Mallette for his diligent work
in capturing the minutes. Any requests for changes to the minutes will be
considered at our next meeting, which will take place on Tuesday, May 13,
in conjunction with the IEEE 802.3 interim meetings.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e8g2lhsd2f5c02ea&llr=bqlaqkgab

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc committee