Re: [802.3_NGEPON] IEEE Communications articles on NG-PON

I have the same problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Salinger, Jorge [mailto:Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 5:57 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] IEEE Communications articles on NG-PON

Howard,

I wonder if I am doing something wrong, but I tried several times, in
different wants, and for some reason I am getting an invalid
username/password. I also tried copying and pasting the username/password
to avoid a typo and get the same thing. Could there be a typo on the
username or password?

Thanks!
Jorge