[802.3_NGEPON] New draft of report, plus meeting minutes

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc committee,

I am pleased to report that our editors have incorporated the comments
that we discussed at our last meeting into a new draft of our report.
You may find the latest draft here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG-EPON_IC_Report_R07c.docx

The username is: xxxxxx
The password is: xxxxx

We agreed to the following process for commenting on this draft:

1) Reviewers to provide comments in the form of "comment bubbles"
in .docx file. Must also provide a supplemental docx file for major
changes or new text.

2) Editors consolidate comments and repost in docx.

3) Editors shall consolidate the comments to be reviewed in the
next meeting.

Please submit your comments no later than Friday, August 29th.
Since the comment files will be too big to send via the reflector,
you should send your comment files to me, hfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
and to Marek, marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx directly

I am also pleased to announce that our dedicated, volunteer
recording secretary has provided the minutes from our last meeting,
which can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/jul14/Meeting_minutes_NGEPON_unapproved_140713.pdf

Thank you, Edwin, for doing another outstanding job with the minutes.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc committee