Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Contribution on coexistence requirements for NG-EPON

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a writeup (clean and diff version) for the report draft, providing text around the presentation I shared last week. The diff version is generated from the currently published version of the report (0.7c). Any comments are welcome

Regards

Marek