From: Harstead, Edward E (Ed) [mailto:ed.harstead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:48 PM
To: Marek Hajduczenia
Cc: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NG EPON November contributions from Alcatel-Lucent

Marek,

Please see the 3 attached contributions for NG EPON, and requested presentation times:

ngepon_1114_harstead_01.pdf - Advanced modulation techniques for NG EPON- duobinary - 45 min
ngepon_1114_harstead_02.pdf - NG EPON TR section 6.3 advanced modulation draft text - 30 min

ngepon_1114_harstead_03.pdf - Offered bandwidth forecasting for NG EPON - 45 min

Thanks,

Ed

Ed Harstead

Lead Technologist

Chief Technology Office, Fixed Networks Division

Alcatel-Lucent

Ed.Harstead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1 718 309 3967