Re: [802.3_NGEPON] November plenary contributions posted online

Dear colleagues,

All contributions for November meeting in San Antonio, TX, USA received so far were posted online at the following URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/14nov/. Post-deadline and updated contributions are marked accordingly. The anticipated meeting agenda is posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/14nov/ngepon_1114_agenda.pdf. It looks that we will have a very busy schedule and it is possible that some of the post-deadline contributions might be moved to the next meeting in January 2015.

The Editors have generated proposed responses to all receiver comments and posted them in the private directory: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG-EPON%20IC%20Report%20R08%20comments%20proposed.docx.

I am looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio.

Best Regards,

Marek Hajduczenia

Acting Chair, IEEE NG-EPON IC ad-hoc