[802.3_NGEPON] January 2015 interim meeting materials posted

Dear colleagues,

All contributions for January 2015 interim in Atlanta, GA have been posted online at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/15jan/. The meeting schedule and report will be added as soon as possible.

At this time, it looks like we will be able to wrap up our meeting on Sunday, depending on how quickly we go through the comments and received presentations. We will start our meeting promptly at 9 am on Sunday and go throughout the day observing coffee and lunch break schedule. Should the Monday meeting be needed, we would start at 9 am as well, and go as long as needed until we run out of agenda items and discussion topics.

To expedite the processing of individual comments, please familiarize yourself with the comments and proposed responses, posted as Draft D0.9 with proposed responses.

Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta on Sunday

Marek Hajduczenia

Acting Chair, IEEE NG-EPON IC ad-hoc