Re: [802.3_NGEPON] NG-EPON IC Draft D3.0 is available

Dear colleagues,

Previously published version D3.0 is superseded by version D3.0a (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG_EPON_IC_R3_0a.pdf). During editing, one sentence was accidentally truncated as shown below:

The correct implementation looks like this:

The diff version was also updated and it is posted at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG_EPON_IC_R3_0a_diff.pdf

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

NG-EPON IC, Acting Chair