[10GBASE-CX4] 10GB ASE-CX4 February Meeting Interim Notice

Hello all,

The 10GBASE-CX4 is making great progress on a very aggressive schedule, but
to meet our objectives we find it necessary to hold another interim on the
days of February 17th and 18th in the Triangle Park region of North
Carolina. The meeting is being hosted by Jeff Warren of Extreme Networks.

Please check our website at

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBCX4/public/jan03/index.html

to evaluate our progress and observe the interim meeting notice. Jeff and I
will be updating this page in the next week once we have all of the details
ironed out.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group