From: DOVE,DANIEL J (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:dan.dove@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:13 AM
To: 10GBASE-CX4 (E-mail); 802. 3 Working Group (E-mail)
Subject: [10GBASE-CX4] Official Notice - 10GBASE-CX4 February Interim Meeting

Hello,

IEEE P802.3 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group Interim Meeting Notice

Hosted by Extreme Networks

Tuesday February 18th, 2003 and Wednesday February 19th, 2003 at the Embassy
Suites Hotel

<http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=KIIHNYZHCF
IEZJ31AOQ2HZQ?ctyhocn=RDUAPES>

Location: Raleigh, North Carolina area

Hotel Details: 201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard Cary, NC 27513 USA
5 minutes from RDU Airport
(919) 677-1840 - main phone
(800) EMBASSY (362-2779) - toll free

Reservation Code: IEEE

Meeting Fees: There will be a conference charge of ~ $1,200 inclusive of all
taxes, etc. We will need to collect a meeting fee to account for this.
Example if 26 people attend, fee is 1,200/26 = $46.15 each. We'll have full
disclosure of these fees provided at the meeting. Jeff Warren of Extreme
Networks will be collecting the meeting fees.

Agenda:
· Finalize and approve our current PAR and 5 Criteria documents.
o (Note: These documents will be pre-submitted to the 802EC and NESCOM with
the presumption that no changes will be made to them. Any changes after
submission may impact our schedule.)
· Complete Technical Presentations to support our working paper proposal
· Finalize and approve our Working Paper for submittal to the IEEE-802.3 WG

I will be posting all of this information onto the IEEE 10GBASE-CX4 website
this afternooon.

Thanks to Jeff Warren for hosting this meeting.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology