[10GBASE-CX4] Sponsor Ballot Started - Notice of upcoming Meeting

Hello Task Force Members;

The Sponsor Ballot for P802.3ak/D5.0 started last Friday. Those who are in
the Sponsor Ballot pool received notice at that time. Those of you who are
not, can find the draft at the following URL.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/drafts/d5.0/index.html

At this point, if you don't have the Username and Password to enter the
private area, you must not have been attending our meetings. Draft 5.0 is
virtually identical to D4.2 with an editor's note to reflect a comment
resolution that had been inadvertantly left out.

If you have comments, please send them to Howard Baumer or me using the same
format as used in previous ballots. Non-Sponsor Ballot comments will be
non-binding, but we will consider them in our review of the document to
ensure that it is complete and accurate.

Thanks for all of your outstanding work. I look forward to seeing you at our
next meeting in Sacramento, where our next meeting will be held.

Information about the Sacramento meeting can be found at the following URL

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/SeptInterimNotice.html

Note that the room block closes on September 5th, but we will be sharing the
hotel with 802.1 so I recommend booking early. You should find the downtown
Sacramento area to be a great location for a meeting. Close to the river, a
short drive to the Kings' Arena, and walking distance from Old Town and its
famous cobble-stoned river city restaurant walk.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology