[10GBASE-CX4] Update to 10GBASE-CX4 Task Force

Hello Task Force members,

The 802.3ak task force met this morning, reviewed and responded to all
comments on D5.2.

The minutes of the meeting can be found at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ak/public/nov03/index.html

The updated comments can be found at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ak/public/comments/d52/index.html

The new draft, and our submittal for re-circulation can be found in the
private area at a location that is not linked yet. Those of you who have
been working on this project should be well aware of the link
nomenclature and can thus find the documents. Links will be updated when
we officially open D5.3 for recirculation.

Congratulations on all of your work. We are very close to ratification
and hopefully we have now held our last meeting as a task force.

Regards,

Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology
dan.dove@hp.com