IEEE P802.3.1a/D2.0 initial sponsor ballot results

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force,

I am pleased to report that the initial sponsor ballot on IEEE P802.3.1a/D2.0
closed and passed with the following statistics:

Ballot Open Date: 15-Dec-2012
Ballot Close Date: 15-Jan-2013
Type: Revision
Draft #: D2.0
Comments: 31
Must Be Satisfied Comments: 1
RESPONSE RATE
This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.
96 eligible people in this ballot group.
69 affirmative votes
1 negative votes with comments
0 negative votes without comments
5 abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 2, Lack of time: 3)
75 votes received = 78% returned
6% abstention
APPROVAL RATE
The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.
69 affirmative votes
1 negative votes with comments
70 votes = 98% affirmative

In addition to the 31 comments submitted during the initial sponsor ballot, I received three
comments from the IEEE-SA Staff via the Mandatory Editorial Coordination process, and I
have included these comments in our database.

We will meet in Phoenix, AZ on Friday of this week to consider and craft responses to
the comments. A .pdf file containing all of the comments plus a proposed response from
your editor-in-chief has been posted to the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1/comments/d2_0/802_3_1_D2-0_prelim.pdf

Please review this file before the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you in Phoenix.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force