From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 4:36 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1a) Standard for Management Information Base (MIB) definitions for Ethernet 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot on the Revision IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1a) Standard for Management Information Base (MIB) definitions for Ethernet closed successfully on 7th March 2013. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft. The March 2013 IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1a) Task Force plenary week meeting <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html> will consider the 3 comments submitted and determine changes to the draft as appropriate. The availability of the comment database will be announced on the IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1a) Task Force reflector.

The ballot statistics are:

    96   Voters
    74   Approve
     0   Disapprove
     4   Abstain
    78   Ballots returned

 81.25%  Response Rate (>= 75% required)
  5.13%  Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
   100%  Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1a) Standard for Management Information Base (MIB) definitions for Ethernet Task Force