Approval of IEEE Std 802.3.1-2013

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force,

I am pleased to report that the IEEE-SA Standards Board has given
final approval to our revision of IEEE Std 802.3.1. I am working with
the IEEE SA editorial staff to prepare the document for publication,
and I will let you know as soon as it has been published.

Congratulations, and thank you for your contributions to this effort.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB nodules Task Force