[BP] FW: LAST CHANCE: Last Day to Pre-Register & Save $100 .AND. Last Day to Cancel without Penalty, So Do It NOW !!!

Colleagues,

A last-minute reminder to all of you who plan to attend the July plenary
session in San Diego; the deadline for early registration is today.

Depending on the outcome of our current recirculation ballot, we may not
use all of our allocated meeting time.  However, for those interested in
maintaining their 802.3 voting rights, to get credit for attending the
plenary, remember that you must attend 75% of the meeting (e.g. you must
sign the book 3 of the 4 plenary meeting days).  In addition, remember
that, on Thursday, the attendance book will only be circulated during
the 802.3 closing plenary.  Again, depending on the outcome of the
current recirculation ballot, I hope to see many of you at the closing
plenary session to render your opinion on the document proceeding to
Sponsor ballot.

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

Thanks,
-Adam