[802.3_NGEPON] D1.2 proposed responses now available

Dear colleagues,

Proposed responses to all comments on D1.2 are now available at 802d3ca_D1_2_proposed.pdf.

Following the tradition of previous meetings, I have prepared a separate report with non-controversial editorial comments (802d3ca_D1_2_proposed_editorial.pdf) which we will attempt to approve with a single motion at the end of the meeting. If there are any comments listed in this report that you would like to have discussed within the TF, please contact me directly and indicate comment number(s) and these will be pulled out of the “bucket” category for discussion.

Regards

Marek