From: Curtis Knittle <c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 24, 2020 at 8:05:30 AM EST
To: "STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] FW: IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s and 50 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks 1st Standards Association recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

Please see below the results of the 1st Standards Association ballot results.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Curtis

Email subject: IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s and 50 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks 1st Standards Association recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 1st Standards Association recirculation ballot on the amendment IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s and 50 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks closed successfully on 15th February 2020. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft. The 25th February 2020 IEEE P802.3ca Task Force teleconference interim meeting <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html > will consider the 7 comments submitted and determine changes to the draft as appropriate. The availability of the comment database will be announced on the IEEE P802.3ca Task Force reflector.

The ballot statistics are:

 82 Voters
 67 Approve
  2 Disapprove
  3 Abstain
 72 Ballots returned

 87% Response Rate (>= 75% required)
  4% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
 97% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

Curtis Knittle
Chair, IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s and 50 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Task Force