[802.3_50G] Proposed Comment responsess posted Re: Registration Required - 802.3cd Contingent Interim Oct 9th, 7am PST

Dear colleagues,

The editorial team has quickly pulled together the proposed responses to the submitted comments.   They are posted here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html

A reminder to the various deadlines below.   With this being a Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, I’ll be limited in my access to email and will have limited flexibility so will be strict on the deadlines.

Regards,

Mark