[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Comment resolution planning

All,

A complete listing of these, and their statistics,  can be found at: <http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/2007/index.html

As I mentioned, we will try our best to address comments at a time that is best suitable for the commenter.

For the early sessions, we can work to address comments from John D’Ambrosia, Pete Anslow, David Law, Valerie Maguire, Peter Stassar, and Natalie Wienckowski.  That’s 89 comments in all.

I believe that all the other commenters are west of the Mississippi, and so would likely prefer the later sessions.  If I got that wrong (which is quite likely!), or you have a particular timing preference, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger