[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Comment resolution procedure

All,

We will be conducting comment resolution over multiple time zones in multiple sessions.

Therefore, we have the following issue:  If a comment is resolved in one session, it needs to be reviewed by the other session’s members.

In our case, we have early sessions (for Asia and Europe), and late sessions (western US).

As we resolve comments in each session, we will mark down the proposed resolution by session.  Then, at the following session, we will first quickly review the resolutions from the previous session.  All members can have input on all comments.  This is particularly important when there is a group of comments on a particular topic (e.g., the naming of BR40+), where both groups have commented on the same thing.  We may have to go around the horn multiple times for these issues.

We will also publish on our web-page the comment database after each session, for your reading pleasure.

It is also for this reason that we have just now scheduled a session #5 on Wednesday (7/22) morning, which mainly will serve as a chance for the early crowd to review the resolutions from later Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger