[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Comment Resolution work in progress

Hello all,

I have just uploaded the comment resolution database printout as of the end of our afternoon Session 2.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/2007/802d3cp_D2p0_MeetingResolution_200715.pdf

I invite everybody to look this over, and be prepared on next Tuesday to raise any objections to the resolutions as shown.

Yuanqiu is also working on an “EZ bucket” of the remaining comments.  These will be the no-brainers like “the line spacing is wrong”, or “the font is too small” or some framemaker nonsense.  With those out of the way, we can have a much better chance to finish up on Tuesday, and then Wednesday can be the final check off.

Sincerely,

Frank E>