[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Draft 2.1 Comments received.

All,

Please find the collected D2.1 comments on our comments page: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/comments/index.html

The D2.1 comments are there, sorted by ID# and by page/clause order.   Please confirm that any comments you submitted are listed there.

Also, let’s discuss our next meeting schedule.  It seems that Dec 21 and Dec 23 are the best suitable days.  We have about 1/3 the comments as last time, so I think it is very likely we could finish in less time.  So, how about  a meeting on Dec 21 and Dec 23, 9:00 to 12:00 EDT.   This is equally accessible from all time zones, so all can attend the whole way through.   Please comment on this proposal.

Thanks,

Frank E.