[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] September meeting documents uploaded

All,

Thanks for participating in our September meetings.  They were very productive.

I have uploaded all the meeting documents to the website for your inspection.

Also, if you submitted TR and ER comments, please check over the resolutions agreed at the meeting, and communicate with Yuanqiu and me if you are satisfied or not.

We would like to have an Email record of that, so even if you indicated acceptance at the meeting, please back that up with an Email to us.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank E.