[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Webpages updated

All,

We have updated our 802.3cp webpages to include the comments against D2.2 https://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/comments/index.html, and the meeting materials for Nov. 10-11 meeting https://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/2011/index.html .   For our commenters, please take a look at the proposed resolutions, and if you find that we didn’t understand your comment or came to a faulty conclusion, please contact Yuanqiu and/or myself – we would be happy to discuss it offline at any time up to Nov. 6 (so we can have a chance to revise the database).  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Frank E.