[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] March meeting time proposal

All,

As you know, we are currently in SA ballot, which closes Feb 21.

Also, we are guided to meet in the second week of the plenary session, as we don’t anticipate actions that will need WG approval.

Hence, I would like to propose meeting on Tuesday March 16 and Wednesday March 17, from 12:30 to 15:30 UTC  and from 16:30 to 19:30 UTC.

As we’ve done before, we will work to cover Eastern Hemisphere comments in the first session, and Western Hemisphere comments in the second session.

Please note that during this time, the US will be on Daylight Saving Time, while Europe will still be on standard time.

Please send any comments about this plan to me by Feb 19.  Then, once we see how many comments we have, I can finalize the timing and post it to the calendar.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank E>