[802.3_DWDM] Nov 19 Webpage Updated

All,

The webpage for next week’s meeting has been updated.  Please see

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/19_11/index.html.

Key updates include the release of the agenda deck and a new late presentation.

I hope all notice that we have a very full 1.5 days ahead of us with both days starting at 8am.    I am looking to a productive meeting.

Safe travels to Kona.  I look forward to seeing everyone, as well as the turtles in the lagoon.

If you don’t know what that means – wait until Wednesday next week!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force