[802.3_DWDM] Final Responses Posted

All

Final responses to comments submitted against Draft 1.0 have been posted.

Final responses to comments against Draft 1.0
(Listed by clause) or (Listed by ID)

I would like to thank our editorial team and all of the participants at this week’s Plenary meeting for an extremely productive meeting.

I will be working on the minutes and posting final files.

Additionally, at tonight’s 802.3 Closing Plenary, the 802.3 WG approved the documentation sets for the IEEE P802.3ct PAR modification and new IEEE P802.3cw PAR.  I will update the group after tomorrow’s IEEE 802 EC meeting.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force