From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:13 PM
To: stds-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Interim Teleconference Meetings Webex Information

All,

As announced at the Nov Plenary, a series of interim teleconference meetings have been scheduled –

  • 05-Dec-2019, 10:00am to 12:00pm ET – EVM Methodology Ad hoc will be meeting
  • 12-Dec-2019, 10:00am to 12:00pm ET
  • 19-Dec-2019, 10:00am to 12:00pm ET
  • 09-Jan-2020, 10:00am to 12:00pm ET

Please note that the charter of the EVM Methodology Ad Hoc will be to review and compare different presentations and proposals for the EVM Methodology for 400GBASE-ZR.

Requests for presentation time must be made by the Monday of the week of the interim meeting by 5pm ET.  The detailed agenda for the call will be sent to the TF reflector the Tuesday before the weekly interim teleconference meeting.  Please note that unless specified as a "Contingent Interim Call for comment resolution, no motions beyond approval of agenda or minutes will be considered at these interim meetings.  Presentations need to be submitted by the Wednesday 5pm ET the day before the Interim teleconference meeting.   If there are no requests, the interim teleconference meeting will be cancelled.

The details for the Interim Teleconference Meeting are below.  Please note that the webex invite is for a recurring meeting from 1/5/19 to 1/9/2020.  I will cancel the interim meetings for those dates not announced.  I will get the webpage updated shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

802.3ct - Interim Teleconference Meeting

Hosted by 802 Webex

Thursday, Dec 5, 2019 10:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Occurs every Thursday effective 12/5/2019 until 1/9/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 794 273 549

Password: PsZtcNrm

https://ieee802.my.webex.com/ieee802.my/j.php?MTID=m5a621748a2580f7672bfc099611d8bdc

Join by video system

Dial 794273549@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll

+44-20-3198-8144 UK Toll

Access code: 794 273 549