[802.3_DWDM] Summary of TBDs remaining after D1.1 Comment Consideration

All,

Our chief editor and I have developed a list of the TBD items, based on D1.1 and the comment consideration at last week’s 802.3 Interim meeting.  Items that are highlighted are “TBD” and need to be resolved at the March Plenary in order to request going to WG ballot at the May interim.

Please see the attached file.

I am requesting that any individuals who can help resolve these TBDs contact me.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force