[802.3_DWDM] Reminder - Joint Task Force Interim Teleconference - 12 Mar, 10am to Noon EDT

All,

Reminder that there is a joint Task Force Interim Meeting this Thursday (12 Mar) from 10am to noon.

There will be 3 free presentations –

  • I will be giving a presentation on the path forward for both task forces, given the cancellation of the March Plenary.
  • Our chief editor, Tom Issenhuth, will be laying out a plan for comment consideration of comments submitted against D1.2.
  • Leon Bruckman will be giving a presentation, entitled “SC FEC sublayer lane alignment process comments and remedies.”

Please note that we will not be considering comments on this call, as it was not announced for that purpose.

Information for the call may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/email/msg00262.html

All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.