[802.3_DWDM] 13 Aug Joint TF Teleconference

All,

Quick update on this week’s teleconference.

The agenda will include 4 items

  1. P802.3ct Chief Editor’s Report – update on schedule
  2. P802.3cw Chief Editor’s Report – update on draft document.
    1. Please note that our chief editor is drafting a motion to align .3cw terminology to .3ct terminology adopter per resolution of Comment #68
  3. Proposed draft response to liaison from OIF (CC to ITU-T) (RE: 400ZR status)
  4. Proposed liaison to  ITU-T / Cablelabs regarding status of P802.3ct

Also, please note that I had to reschedule the 9/24 joint TF teleconference to Mon 9/21.  I have also added an extra in case it is needed.  We will review this further on Thursday’s call.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force