[802.3_DWDM] Joint TF Teleconference Info

Please note that this information was provided previously in meeting invites.  I am resending to the reflector as an email to reference on webpages.

Please note also that the Thurs Sept 24 call has been moved to Mon Sept 21 due to conflict with IEEE 802.3 WG Meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force

All,

This email announces to the DWDM Reflector future Joint .3ct / .3cw TF Interim teleconference meetings thru Oct 22

Please note that all interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

  • IEEE SA patent policy
  • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
  • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

In light of circumstances, I will be modifying the presentation request and submission deadlines.  All requests for presentations will be due the Friday before the specific teleconference meeting.  All presentations shall be submitted by Tuesday 8pm EDT, and shall be submitted via email to the chair in pdf format.

Your patience going forward will be greatly appreciated.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force

IEEE P802.3ct / .3cw Joint TF Interim Meeting

Hosted by IEEE 802.3

Thursday, Aug 13, 2020 10:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Occurs every Thursday effective 8/13/2020 until 10/22/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 129 453 2188

Password: eWJ2SqNH4w2

https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=mbf38c8cd92ce4ce7b120d3f5e7a4468d

Join by video system

Dial 1294532188@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-646-992-2010 United States Toll (New York City)

+1-213-306-3065 United States Toll (Los Angeles)

Access code: 129 453 2188