[802.3_DWDM] 18 Oct 2022 Meeting - # of Comments Discussion

Title: 18 Oct 2022 Meeting - # of Comments Discussion

All,

In preparation for tomorrow meeting I have been reviewing the following contribution - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/22_10/dambrosia_3cw_01_221018.pdf.  (Full disclosure – I am a co-author of this presentation.)

This presentation addresses approximately 292 comments, and recommends that these comments are candidates for a proposed remedy  that calls for the restructuring and clarification of Clauses 155 and parts of 156.   The Task Force will need to consider how to address these comments in a time effective manner.  Some have suggested potentially considering these comments in a bucket like fashion.

I am asking all Task Force Participants, especially those individuals who have submitted comments against D2.0, to attend tomorrow’s call to hear this presentation and participate in this discussion.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force