[802.3_DWDM] Editorial Team Announcement

Title: Editorial Team Announcement

All,

As previously announced, Mr. Lewis will be stepping down as the Clause 155 editor at the end of the year. – I want to thank David for his time as Clause 155 Editor, as well as all of his contributions to IEEE 802.3 over the years.

I am happy to announce that in response to my earlier Call for Editor  email, Leon Bruckman has offered to step up to fill Davids role.  As announced at the IEEE P802.3cw October session, Leon will be transitioning to our Clause 155 Editor, as David steps down.

Additionally, Mike Sluyski will be joining the editorial team in an advisory role to help with the development of future drafts and the draft review process.

I would like to thank both Leon and Mike for their willingness to volunteer.

Regards

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force