[802.3_DWDM] IEEE 802.3cw Draft 2.1 Rewrite Status Update

Title: IEEE 802.3cw Draft 2.1 Rewrite Status Update

All,

I just want to give the Task Force a brief update on the rewrite associated with IEEE P802.3cw.  The Editorial Team and other volunteers have been working on the rewrite of the document discussed during consideration of comments submitted during the initial Task Force Review.  However, at this point with all of the conversations underway, I have to update on schedule to report.

As soon as something is available I will send an update.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force