Re: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu Task Force March Plenary meeting and call for presentations

Reminder about upcoming deadlines below.

Regarding COVID-19 and whether it will affect our IEEE meetings I have no official update at this time.  There is an EC meeting happening tomorrow morning before the ad hoc so I may have updated news then.

In the meantime:

Presentation request deadline: This Friday

Presentation submission deadline: Next Tuesday

Regards,  Mark