[802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu Task Force - next steps and meeting announcements

Dear Colleagues,

In light of the recent cancellation of the Plenary meeting due to COVID-19, we have been working quickly to figure out how we can continue to make progress.  Here’s an update on a variety of aspects.  Please bear with us as we figure everything out.

We will move to a series of Interim teleconference meetings to continue our work.

Please note the ongoing ballot that David Law sent out to allow us to suspend some rules to allow productive interim telephone meetings. If you are an 802.3 voter please submit your ballot.

Comment resolution will happen at these Interim teleconference meetings including decisions (i.e motions) to be taken.

As Task Force chairs we have attempted to schedule our meetings together for Task Forces that we expect there conflicts of attendees.  As a general rule we have allocated Tuesdays for 802.3cu, Wednesdays for 802.3ck and Thursdays for 802.3ct/cw.  But please see specific announcements for correct details.

Schedule of interim telephone meetings for .3cu (mostly 2hr duration, but 3hrs for what was Plenary week)

7am-10am PT Tues March 17th (this was Plenary week)

7am-9am PT Tues March 24th

7am-9am PT Tues March 31st

7am-9am PT Tues April 7th

7am-9am PT Tues April 14th

7am-9am PT Tues April 21st

7am-9am PT Tues April 28th

Full details and Webex info will be sent soon

Deadlines/Meeting agendas

Since we will be meeting on Tuesdays, I will be posting/emailing Agendas sometime on the weekend before.

For the first meeting which is held on Plenary week and has already had deadline posted.  As I said in my earlier email we will focus the agenda on the TDECQ-10log(Ceq) and Overshoot topics.

Due to the limitations of telephone meetings I will need to ask presenters to limit presentations to 15 mins.

Deadline for 3/17 meeting: Presentation request Mon 3/9, Presentation submittal Wed 3/11

Deadlines for remaining meetings:   Presentation Requests: Thursdays. Presentation submittal Fridays (to be posted on weekend).

Thank you for your patience as we figure all of this out.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,  Mark