[802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu Files posted for Tuesday meeting

Dear Colleagues,

I’ve posted the currently available files ahead of next Tuesday’s TF Interim teleconference.

The general Public Meetings page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/index.html

March meeting page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/March20/

Call-in details for each call have been sent in an Outlook calendar invite to the reflector.  I’ve also captured them in a “Call Info” webpage off the public page.  This is an open link but if we find too many non 802.3 attendees we will move this page into an 802.3cu  password protected area.  (See below for some background)

Please note that things look a little different due to the change in logistics around the Plenary cancellation.

Please note that some authors have indicated that they may be updating their presentations and I will capture that on the webpage clearly if it happens.  I’m also still waiting for some files.

I’d like to draw your attention to my usual “Agenda and General Information” deck which should cover how we plan to handle things.  It would be helpful if you could review before next Tuesday’s meeting so we can move through it quickly.  If there are any questions of clarification please send them to me.  Reflector is encouraged for these questions because if you have them, then possibly others do to.

Regards,  Mark

There is no intention to limit attendance for interested attendees. We’ve had issues in the past with random people logging into the bridge and then trying to grab control of it just as people log off for reasons I can not fatham, but they disrupt the meetings at times with noise, music or even sometimes grabbing control. Moving the call-in info to a password protected site has mitigated this issue in the past.